Kans ‘Red Devils’ Records First Victory
Jakarta – Manchester United still searching for his first win in the Premier League this season. Opportunities were present at the team’s headquarters to the away games promotion, Burnley.
MU started the Premier League this season with a defeat. Shown in Old Trafford, Louis van Gaal‘s forces justri forced to give up 1-2.
MU has not yet obtained the victory in the second week. Visit to the headquarters Sunderland, Wayne Rooney et al. had to settle for a 1-1 draw.
Not only in the league, Manchester United also achieved poor results in the Champions League Cup. ‘Red Devils’ disgraced the team from the third division, MK Dons, with a landslide score 0-4.
At this weekend’s Premier League, Manchester United has a chance to record his first victory of the season. They will visit the home to Burnley at Turf Moor on Saturday (30/08/2014) evening hrs.
Given the record of the two teams meeting, MU deserves this fight confident stare. They have a good record over the Clarets by winning five of the last six meetings.
Here is the data and the facts of the match between Burnley and Manchester United as summarized by Opta:
– The only home games Burnley in the Premier League against Manchester United ended in a 1-0 victory through goals Robbie Blake.
– Manchester United won five of the last six meetings with Burnley, always clean sheet in each victory.
– Manchester United have won only two of the last six Premier League games in August (D2 L2).
– Manchester United have the lowest ratios in terms of crossing success in the Premier League this season (5%, not including a corner kick).
– Angel Di Maria created 11 assists in his last 11 appearances in the league.
– Robin van Persie fired failed in his last two appearances in the Premier League. It happened for the first time during his career at Manchester United.
– Burnley have been against Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, and now Manchester United in his last five Premier League matches at Turf Moor.
– Burnley only recorded three clean sheets in 40 Premier League matches but one of them is when playing at home against Manchester United in August 2009.
– The Clarets were one of two teams (along Barnsley) who has never played a 0-0 draw in the Premier League.
– Of the seven teams that always appear in the Premier League, Manchester United at least got a draw 0-0 (5.5%).